Join us for the 2nd Annual Art Along the Rio Grande -- a one-day art fair showcasing the cultural heritage and ecological significance of the Rio Grande Valley!
This year's event will be on Saturday, April 28th, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Gutiérrez-Hubbell House located at 6029 Isleta Blvd. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105
A portion of proceeds from art sales will benefit the Friends of Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge and the Hubbell-House Alliance!
Highlights of the Event Include:
- Over 30 local artists selling their art work focusing on the cultural heritage and ecological significance of the Rio Grande Valley
- Tours of Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge and the Gutierrez-Hubbell House
- Live music by local musicians
- Food Trucks
- Free Kids Activities
Interested in Inviting your Friends and Exploring more?
- For a PDF Version of our Flyer click HERE
- RSVP for the Event on Facebook and get updates by clicking HERE
- Check out the ECOART Collaborative Facebook page for a series of events this spring by clicking HERE
- Contact Aryn LaBrake at email@example.com for more information
Interested in Becoming one of our Amazing Artists and Selling your Wares?
- For Artist information and to download the application, click HERE
- Contact Wren Walraven at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Interested in Volunteering for this Event?
- Join the Friends of Valle de Oro NWR's Volunteer Database to get updates on volunteer opportunities for this event including planning, tabling for the Friends at the event, and much more! Click HERE for the Friend's volunteer database and then click on "New Application".
- Contact Aryn LaBrake at email@example.com with questions